ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUDELINES
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
- The deadline for abstract submission will be October 31, 2019.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
- An author from each abstract must register and pay the fees, attend the congress and present the poster.
- Previously presented abstracts will be reviewed; however, they will not be accepted for presentation if they have been published as full papers before the date of the conference.
- Only abstracts related to the field of clinical chemistry (basic and applied) will be considered for review.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Instructions for preparation of poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- Only abstracts submitted to the official e-mail (sscc.abstracts@ gmail.com) will be considered for review.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete. The Scientific Committee will make every effort to provide notifications within two weeks of the abstract submission deadline.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
The following information should be provided separately:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Abstract: (should include the following:)
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE.
- Author and co-authors’ details:
- Full first and family name(s).
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, country.
- Abstract text:
- Should be limited to 400 words.
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added, and abstracts with > 400 words will be automatically rejected).
- Should be written in a scientific format, which includes Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
(Please Note: Only abstracts with the above format will be considered for review, others will be automatically rejected).
Once again SSCC will recognize the top four highest-rated abstracts accepted as a poster and awarded as the following prizes:
- 1st Prize: 5000 SR
- 2ND Prize: 3000 SR
- 3RD Prize: 2000 SR
- 4th Prize: 1000 SR